2019. szeptember 15., vasárnap

Loki's sorrow


Loki's sorrow
A figure formed in my memory,
neither ghost nor dead substance.
You are the sorrow and treat
thank you now, what you gave.
You gave self-confidence and knowledge,
you kept me in your arms.
Only you've seen my sorrow,
I will not show it to anyone else.
You taught and brought me up,
called me your beloved son.
"Proud boy, you're a royal blood,
then compare everything for that! "
The shadow is deep when the sun is bright,
I'm a convict at now ‘til I die,
and surrounded by shadows in past of mine.
Your dreams never told but lies.
Now I'm not a king, but a mute prisoner,
you also said my all crimes.
And I disowned you, mother,
look my defiant behaviour.
It's too late for the anger and sorrow,
it's too late for the remorse,
That word was unspoken.
And I have no tears, all are lost.
I keep my anger like others keeps faith,
I'll never get absolution, they never gave
I have no hope, no more, never,
You’ve already died, my mother.
In the night of 28.07.2018.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése