2019. szeptember 7., szombat

End of a Dream (Endgame fanfiction II)

End of a Dream (Another Chapter)
I sat on the floor of my small but comfortable, fully equipped room - the room where I was staying the last time, too - and staring at my papers on the parquet floor.
 I wanted to evoke the dreams for asking help; to ask for guidance, maybe an explanation. I closed my eyes and soon saw the images emerging from the fog.
I saw myself at my age of twenty, in the Study Department of the Budapest Technical University, where I applied for a re-exam.
A classmate explains to me the math I should have learned in the high school, but since I came from a different type of school, my knowledge was poor. I learned it quickly.
I picked up the pace and got involved in university life. I applied for a scholarship and won it at Audi.
This is what the pictures showed.
In my reality this wasn't happened this way.
I went out there that day to SD to sign out and left the university after the first failure. I made a decision that took my life in a completely different direction. Because this decision was an intersection, a junction. I saw a multitude of alternative realities at this moment, golden timelines emanating from this single node.
The dream told me further:  I married Nandi but our wedding was different than the "real" one. I was not unemployed, desperate, disappointed; we did not divorce, but lived in love, as I first dreamed about it.
And I didn't even meet the man who became so important to me for a while that he became the father of my child. And since we didn't meet in this reality, Marko wasn't born.
Dreams showed active, creative days. They showed me that I live a full life.
They showed me that I was on a completely different path - starting from a particular point and coming to a different place.
I knew exactly what that point was.
The dream also showed Nandi's life: what was the junction where the brilliant threads of time were branching and which thread was intertwined with the golden braid of my destiny. On that line, I didn't see any trace of Bridzso and he never met the Masters of the Mystical Arts, so he never became a sorcerer.
The end of the dream gave certainty too: the reality had changed. Some were affected by this and some were not. Some people make the same mistakes thousands of times, even if they had the opportunity to decide differently. Some have not changed for some reason.
I remembered the stone in my neck, the red, protective aura that surrounded me as my family dissolved to the nothingness. My memories, my personality, what and who I was in my own reality were probably protected by the Stone. Perhaps the stone insisted on his chosen owner.
Now I gripped the stone and completely submerged in the Realm of Dreams.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése