2013. január 24., csütörtök

Nemzetközi vers :)

judith
see liars dreams
whisper as false friends
perhaps your fear or your desires pursue
the wings of your faith was ripped out
there is pain in your past and you
take that with your such as a cross
there is primeval woman-instinct in your heart
I'm afraid I can be only a prison for you
however you desire for that
my ways is not yours  
trip to homeland
the years run with me
such as roadside trees
I keep your body's warmth
and I know there is more
memories and dreams:
string of pearls what broken
I keep your eyes's purity
you can see my desire
from the mud and the dust
your hand raised me
I keep the fire of your hug
as your body responded
my strength and my faith is eternal
a star, what is shining to me:
I keep your smile's shine
I am at home already



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése