2018. szeptember 10., hétfő

About Marvel's Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
I saw the Avangers: Infinity War at Szolnok (the county town), because there is no cinema in our town. My favourite character is Loki, I love him so much. And that movie... After the first five minutes I wanted to go home, but I stayed. Despite what happened to Loki, I love this movie. It was exciting and upsetting, and then I arrived home, I had began to write a fanfiction, my own version of Infinity War.
I finished it, then I added some extras: "deleted scenes", "post credits scenes", easter eggs and a writer's commentary. I attached some of my poems to it. I enjoyed it so much. This was a game, and not only a game for me. I have written it in Hungary, then I translated into English. It's too long for the whole story to appear on the blog, so I can only show a few details here.
I think, the very first pages are suitable for this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése